Save The Noize is a charity project started by the glam rock band Velvet Insane and Rasmus Harnesk Wiklund.
The project is in benefit of the “Musikerförbundets” crisis foundation and involves some of the biggest nordic artists within the genre of rock & hardrock, coming together to record a song where all the income goes to the previously named foundation.
The idea was born during the COVID-19 pandemic, which has stricken hard against everybody, not to say the least against musicians in Sweden and around the world.
Save The Noize is a modern and socially relevant hardrock song. A big refrain, catchy melody and power, is the focus to give the feeling of musicians and culture creators in Sweden as well as around the world, coming together
for a common cause. To support and help each other.
Listen and make a difference!
- Velvet Insane
- Rasmus Harnesk Wiklund
- Jesper Binzer (D-A-D)
- Ryan Roxie (Alice Cooper, Solo, Roxie 77, Casablanca) Guernica Mancini & Majsan Lindberg (Thundermother) Pontus Norgren (Hammerfall)
- Åge Sten Nilsen (WigWam, Solo, Ammunition)
- Peo Thyrén (Noice, Easy Action, Sha-boom)
- Martin Sweet (Crashdiet, Sweet Creature)
- Tony Harnell (Solo, Starbreaker, Lovekillers, Westworld, TNT) Nina Söderquist – (Solo, Heartwind)
- Georg Härnsten Egg (Dynazty, Joe Lynn Turner) Marcus Berggren
- Jimmy Strimell (Ex. Dead By April)
- Love Magnusson (Dynazty, Joe Lynn Turner)
- Matti Alfonzetti (Skintrade) Scarlet
- Eric “Cat Casino” Bäckman (Deathstars) Olof Wikstrand (Enforcer)
- Danny Rexon (Crazy Lixx)
- Dag “Hell” Hofer (Bullet)
- Jens Westin (Corroded)
- Trond Holter (Wig Wam, Jorn) Wildness
- Rasmus Harnesk Wiklund & Jens Werner (Veritas) Mikael Blanc (Degreed)