Nifty Games’ NFL Clash Update
If you’re yearning for even more American football this Christmas, Nifty Games is ready to make your wish come true! NFL Clash, the quick-session, head-to-head NFL mobile game, under official license with the NFL and NFLPA, is getting several key updates to deliver an even more authentic gameplay experience. Key updates, in addition to overall fixes for even better, action-packed playability, include:
- Call a Timeout! You can now take a single timeout during head-to-head sessions, accessible by tapping the new “Timeout” button below your username at the top right of the screen.
- We’re Headed Into Overtime! New rules for tied games follow the NFL rulebook, from limiting each player to one possession to removing the overtime clock.
- Motion! Motion! Improved mechanics now allow you to control the movements of your receivers during passing plays. Plus, you’re now set to motioning one player on the field at a time.
Check out the latest tutorial from Nifty Games’ own Coach Ray on how to improve your game with NFL CLASH’s new updates (see below).
DECEMBER SHOWDOWN EVENTS
This Christmas, NFL Clash is hosting two limited time events that let you square off with some of your favourite players in a one-on-one, clash-style matchup for special prizes. For full details, visit the official NFL Clash Subreddit.
- December 21-28: Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre’davious White versus Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill
- December 21-January 4: Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott versus Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Shaquill Barrett