The Return: NBA 2K21 MyTEAM Season 4
2K have announced that NBA 2K is releasing the next season of MyTEAM for NBA® 2K21 on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and PC, continuing the debut season structure in the franchise’s history. Season 4 – The Return – brings additional prizes, challenges and more tied with the NBA season.
MyTEAM Season 4 brings a variety of new content for ballers to enjoy including:
- A new level 40 prize: Galaxy Opal Kawhi Leonard
- New NBA Weekly and Moments Challenges and Agendas tied with the return of the NBA Season
- New ‘Kareem Signature Challenge’
- New Domination Tier: Heat Check Teams
- Earn 3 stars against all 33 Heat Check teams to earn Galaxy Opal Antawn Jamison. Each Heat Check team’s form depends on their actual performance in the NBA (IRL)
- New ‘Throwback Moments’ packs every Tuesday, each player included is tied to a specific iconic moment in their career.
- New Galaxy Opal Russell Westbrook reward for earning all 6 rings in Limited and Galaxy Opal Kevin McHale for going 12-0 in Galaxy Opal League of MyTEAM Unlimited
- Galaxy Opal Damian Lillard will also now be available to any players who have collected 2000 cards
- IDOLS Series II starts in Season 4, players who completed Series I in the previous Seasons will have earned themselves Galaxy Opal Chris Webber.
Check out the full Courtside Report written by the NBA 2K dev team for all the details on the latest season here and the new accompanying trailer below. Remember that all progress players make on the current-gen version of NBA 2K21 will transfer to the next-gen version within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ: https://nba.2k.com/faq/.